APPLICATION FOR LICENSE TO SELL ALCOHOL BEVERAGES
The following have applied for a license to sell liquor (Beer & Wine only), defined by Wisconsin Statutes Chapter 125, from November 12, 2019 through June 30, 2020, (unless sooner revoked) in the Village of Osceola.
Class “B” and “Class C”
Cascade Bar and Grill – OZZYERICKSON LLC
110 Cascade St. – Restaurant and Bar area
STATE OF WISCONSIN
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Case No. 19PR69
IN THE MATTER OF
THE ESTATE OF
Corey Michael Rud
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth January 30, 1969, and date of death August 19, 2019, was domiciled in Polk County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 2304 30th Avenue, Osceola, WI 54020.
3. All interested persons waived notice.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent’s estate is Jan. 22, 2020.
5. A claim may be filed at the Polk County Courthouse, Balsam Lake, WI, Room 500.
Jenell L. Anderson
Moria J. Ludvigson, attorney
P.O. Box 307
Osceola, WI 54020
Bar # 1059035